Medical Offices of Manhattan’s primary care specialist, Denise Pate, MD, spoke with Andrea Grimes and Cindy Hsu of CBS 2 News about the upcoming health trends for 2020.
Some highlights from the interview:
- Personalization of medicine and care; taking into account an individual’s lifestyles and background
- The Apple Watch can detect much more than we’ve ever imagined
- At home fitness is becoming more popular than gym memberships
- Plant-based diets; fast food chains have even taken up this trend
- Tele-medicine; doctors visits will be able to take place through Skype or FaceTime.