Growing Medical Practice looking for an Office Manager that meets the following criteria:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced medical practice manager for a growth orientated medical practice in the New York Midtown area. This position requires a hands-on manager with exceptional communication skills, a thorough knowledge of office operations, human resource management, business development and financial oversight. Five to seven years of progressive leadership experience required. Excellent starting salary and benefit package.
Medical Practice looking for an Office Manager that meets the following criteria:
- 5 years + experience in Hospitality or Medical management as a minimum;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Ability to give direction with confidence;
- Hard-working and willing to be part of a team;
- Desire to grow with the practice;
- Flexible availability; and
- Option for medical benefits as well as 401k
Medical private practice seeks a dynamic, experienced, self-motivated, knowledgeable Medical Office Manager with excellent managerial, administrative and communication skills.
- Organizing and coordinating office operations, procedures
- Knowledge of health insurance policies, guidelines- including copays, coinsurances, referrals, verification of insurances; handling patients’ records discretely, updating demographic and financial information; Protecting and securing medical records
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR, medical coding and billing relevant to practice. Oversee billing and collections portion of office; Work effectively with vendors; Manage inventory and equipment
- Excellent written and communication skills; Strong organizational and problem-solving skills. Must be able to think creatively and multitask. Ability to work with diverse population.
- Good time management skills. Working knowledge of Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, Spreadsheet.
- May also have to schedule appointments, answer phones and ensure office effectiveness and efficiency
Job Type: Full-time
- HR Hospitality Recruitment: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Team Management: 2+ year (Preferred)
- Medical Management: 2+ year (Preferred)
To be considered, please include the job title in email subject line and send your resume and references to: email@example.com