Cold season is coming!
Are you ready?
While the current, warm weather isn’t typical of New York’s chilly Decembers, cold germs haven’t taken a vacation from their usual duties.
With cold season arriving just in time for the holidays, it is important to keep ourselves healthy to fight off sickness.
Try the following tips to keep your immune system strong this holiday season:
1. Eat foods rich in vitamins (especially vitamin C).
2. Consume probiotics daily.
3. Exercise regularly, within reason.
4. Manage your stress (remember that saying “no” is always an option).
5. Create an enviornment for good quality sleep.
For more information, read the entire article here.
Also, if you haven’t gotten your flu shot yet, it’s not too late! Book an appointment today to get your flu shot.