Healthcare for Women By Women
Staffed primarily by female doctors, the staff at Medical Office of Manhattan are especially sensitive to the healthcare needs and issues faced by women.
Women often face health issues that are exclusive to them. These include pregnancy, menopause and conditions of the female organs. They should also have regular screenings for breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Though some health issues are common with men and women, women may be affected differently.
- Women are more likely to die from a heart attack
- Women are more often show signs of depression and anxiety
- Sexually transmitted diseases can have more serious effects on women
- Osteoarthritis affects more women than men
- Women are more likely to have urinary tract problems